Note: SupplierLife provides links to 3rd party training as a convenience to our visitors. SupplierLife does not conduct training or receive any compensation from the 3rd party training classes on our site. We are all inclusive, so if we missed a training, please let use our Add Course link.
Retail Link 2 - Decision Support: offered by 8th & Walton
Bentonville or Online
8th & Walton
You'll learn how to build queries from start to finish. Then youll explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product's performance in Walmart. This class -- which gives you hands-on practice with an expert -- provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales.
- How to Create and Retrieve A Company Summary Report
- How to Create and Retrieve A Store Detail Report
- The Difference Between All Links Rollup VS All Links Detail
- How to Create and Retrieve A Basic Sales & Inventory Report
- How to Create and Retrieve A Basic Replenishment Report
- How to Create and Retrieve A Forecast
- How to Create and Retrieve A POS
- How to Compare Forecast and POS Side-by-Side
- How to Create and Retrieve A Markdowns Report
For more information or to register for this course, please visit the 3rd party link 8th & Walton course page
Firefly Marketing, LLC and SupplierLife.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Walmart Stores, Incorporated or its affiliates. All references to Walmart Stores, Incorporated as well as its affiliates, trademarks and brands are used in strict accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine. Retail LinkÂ® is a registered trademark of Walmart Stores, Inc.