Note: SupplierLife provides links to 3rd party training as a convenience to our visitors. SupplierLife does not conduct training or receive any compensation from the 3rd party training classes on our site. We are all inclusive, so if we missed a training, please let use our Add Course link.
GRS 201: Fulfillment: offered by 8th and Walton
Bentonville, AR or Online Webinar
8th and Walton
In this class, you'll explore how demand forecasting is used to create orders, how modular changes are planned, and how safety stock is used in GRS. You'll leave class understanding the roles and responsibilities of Walmart Replenishment team members and the prescribed paths for communication.
- OTIF fundamentals
- Truckload Optimization
- Creation of the supply plan for stores and DCs
- Sources of safety stock & how to provide recommendations
- Understanding end of life settings impact on the replenishment of deletions
- Replenishment restructure: understanding the new roles, responsibilities, and collaboration
- Reporting: PO reporting, tracking sell through, fill rate, and calculating lost sales
For more information or to register for this course, please visit the 3rd party link 8th and Walton course page
Firefly Marketing, LLC and SupplierLife.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Walmart Stores, Incorporated or its affiliates. All references to Walmart Stores, Incorporated as well as its affiliates, trademarks and brands are used in strict accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine. Retail Link® is a registered trademark of Walmart Stores, Inc.