Note: SupplierLife provides links to 3rd party training as a convenience to our visitors. SupplierLife does not conduct training or receive any compensation from the 3rd party training classes on our site. We are all inclusive, so if we missed a training, please let use our Add Course link.
Accounting, Invoicing and Deductions: offered by 8th and Walton
Bentonville, AR or Online Webinar
8th and Walton
Walmart's accounting system is consistently updating. It's the responsibility of the Supplier to be aware of and know how to interact with each new process.
This course will provide an understanding of the Walmart accounting process - how purchase orders are created, supplier expectations, and deduction resolution.
Our experts provide the most up-to-date information needed to maximize your process and reduce deductions.
What you will learn:
- Basic Retail Link® overview
- Supplier Invoice Inquiry screen
- Utilization of the Accounting Scorecard
- How the Walmart Payables system works
- Purchase order best practices
Invoicing best practices
- How to avoid deductions
- Deduction reduction: research and resolution
- Deduction pay back
- Invoice inquiry and Retail Link®
- Dispute portalHigh Radius
- OTIF Basics - How it ties to accounting
- Post Audit - How it works and how to avoid it
For more information or to register for this course, please visit the 3rd party link 8th and Walton course page
Firefly Marketing, LLC and SupplierLife.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Walmart Stores, Incorporated or its affiliates. All references to Walmart Stores, Incorporated as well as its affiliates, trademarks and brands are used in strict accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine. Retail Link® is a registered trademark of Walmart Stores, Inc.