Note: SupplierLife provides links to 3rd party training as a convenience to our visitors. SupplierLife does not conduct training or receive any compensation from the 3rd party training classes on our site. We are all inclusive, so if we missed a training, please let use our Add Course link.
Advanced Retail Link® - CANADA: offered by 8th and Walton
8th and Walton
This course takes seasoned Retail Link® users well beyond the programís basic functionality, teaching value-added reporting, in-depth analysis, and sales/profit-producing recommendations. We will explore all of the resources that Retail Link® offers, as well as detailed and granular analysis of the data in Excel.
What you will learn:
- Establishing your sales baseline and promotional volume
- When and how to make recommendations to drive business
- Planning promotional profit
- Modulars: how are your items on each modular configuration performing
- Advanced reporting skills and retail math - how to accurately measure your Walmart business
- How Market Basket drives business
- Methods for calculating sell thru on various types of promotions and events
For more information or to register for this course, please visit the 3rd party link 8th and Walton course page
Firefly Marketing, LLC and SupplierLife.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Walmart Stores, Incorporated or its affiliates. All references to Walmart Stores, Incorporated as well as its affiliates, trademarks and brands are used in strict accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine. Retail Link¬ģ is a registered trademark of Walmart Stores, Inc.