Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Cryer... couldn't have happened to a better guy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Cryer... couldn't have happened to a better guy!

About time he goes down. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I am a die hard Gator fan, and like Mullen and Strong, but never like Cryer. It is clear now he protected a wife beater who assaulted his wife regularly, even while pregnant. All because he felt like he owed Smith's grandfather something for giving Urban his shot earlier in his career. CFB is better without him... I don't see how they can allow him back in. Smith was arrested in Gainesville... and now this.. can't play dumb for that length of time.

Need some good memes now...
    See the timeline of the Zach Smith story and his working relationship with Ohio State coach Urban Meyer.

They wont do anything to him... He will either be standing on the sidelines coaching Ohio State this fall like nothing happened. OSU will put the program before the people like theyve always done. They brought and played a bunch of suspended players years ago to the Sugar Bowl versus Arkansas and played them like nothing happened. I hope the media runs him out of coaching. Who wants their kid playing for someone of that integrity? You dont report or address someone being physically harmed and abused?

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/0...-15-rifle.html

And another glowing example......May have to give Mullen another look Hammer!

Comment

Originally posted by Retail1 View Post
        http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/0...-15-rifle.html

And another glowing example......May have to give Mullen another look Hammer!
        You can't expect a coach to try infringe upon his constitutional rights!

Actually, per the media that AR15 isn't a gun.. it is an assault rifle. He gets a pass on a technicality.

Comment

Good article on the shifting dynamic where no coach is safe anymore... PC and HR is starting to trump (no pun intended) the good ole' boy network.

Last season unexpectedly yielded mass coaching changes around the country, which showed that schools aren't afraid to cut bait if a coach isn't working out – no matter the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by SupplyChainGuru View Post
            Good article on the shifting dynamic where no coach is safe anymore... PC and HR is starting to trump (no pun intended) the good ole' boy network.
            Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of all the criminals decades ago who never knew DNA was coming. Technology is making many of these coaches lives miserable as things they did 10 years ago are now coming to light. I had never heard of Urban's assistant getting arrested by GPD back 10 years+ ago until this story came out.

Comment

Also, check your PM Guru... I need some WM help with something if you have a few minutes.

Comment

So, guys get a 6 game suspension for getting Tatoos… but Myer gets a 3 game suspension for covering for a wife beater for DECADES!

Gotta love priorities in the football world. What a scumbag.

OSU is a disgrace. I am embarrassed for OSU fans.

Comment

How many games did he get suspended for telling lies? It’s crazy to think that someone that lies about something like this, will have the integrity to run a clean recruiting program, wont lie about future happenings. Myer continues to show the same behavior and integrity and he continues to get away with it right in front of the world to see. OSU sucks....another missed opportunity for a BIG 10 school to do something right and gain some credibility...

Comment

Exclusive: Meyer reacts after the announcement of a 3 game suspension. Pep rally scheduled.

Comment

Comment

What a complete joke of a program.. going back to the sugar bowl vs HOGS. LOSER STATE

Comment

• Retail1
                          Retail1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We still should have beat them

You mean where they un-suspended their starters and then re-suspended them after the bowl game?

Comment

Originally posted by Retail1 View Post
                          You mean where they un-suspended their starters and then re-suspended them after the bowl game?
                          Thats it..

Comment

Well, that’s a first for me... Urban Cryer apologizes for his first apology and recongnizes it should have been better? Really? That doesn’t sound like anyone who was concerned about how he looked through this whole process. He is bigger than OSU apparently.

Comment

Working...
                            X