Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead...

Hey HippyChic...

I know you are a Walking Dead fan. I just got a chance to sit and watch the season 9 preview last night. Exciting stuff... they jumped 18 months ahead and Rick is on his way out. But what did you think about the producer giving up so much? They are always hush about things... so I was shocked at the relationship between the King and Carol. Kind of ruined it because there is always this tension between Carol and Darryl. Would rather have watched it happen than have it spoiled.

Agreed. I knew Rick was leaving this season but was shocked about the Carol relationship bomb. We have all been watching since season 2 thinking that she and Darryl were eventually going to hook up.

Hopefully they slap her hand for revealing the relationship with Carol. That was disappointing.

Fear the Walking Dead is now my struggle... just can't get into it (even after 3 seasons!)

Comment

I love Walking Dead... so glad I found this. However, I just found out Maggie was leaving this season also. Between Rick and Maggie leaving now, I am not sure if my interest will remain the same in the series.

What else do you all watch that would recommend? I am struggling for something to download and watch when I am traveling this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by MonaP View Post
        What else do you all watch that would recommend? I am struggling for something to download and watch when I am traveling this summer.
        Hi Mona, and welcome!

What to watch.. that is a tough one. Depends on what access you have (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Amazon: I am waiting for Ozark season two - comes out end of this month. If you haven't watched that show, it is a must watch. Great 1st season. Sneaky Peat was also good. Man in High Castle is good. Bosche is also a good crime show.

Netflix: Has a ton of shows.. form Glow to Stranger Things - my kids love this one, to older shows like Breaking Bad or Orange is the new Black (if you haven't seen those).

Hulu: Not a huge Hulu fan, but am addicted to the new Stephen King show Castle Rock. It is only 5-6 episodes in, and is typical Stephen King (it is hard to follow sometimes and strange, but gets rave reviews so far). Not even sure if it is horror genre or what.

Again, welcome! Look forward to chatting about things

Comment

Working...
        X